A great new condo listing just popped up, overlooking Old Town Edmonds. It’s a great property if you’re looking for a walkable neighborhood, proximity to beautiful Puget Sound beaches and ferries, as well as a serene, quiet home.
The private deck has a great view of the Olympic mountains, and it has quite a master suite. Let us know if you’d like to see it in person.
Here are the listing details (courtesy of Chavi Hohm and Kim Colaprete, Coldwell Banker Bain):
- Taxes: $2,967
- HOA Dues: $375 (H20, Sewer, Garbage, Earthquake Insurance, & Building Maintenance)
- Updated Kitchen with New Stainless Steel Appliances
- New Interior Wood Doors
- Spacious Walk-in Closet for Large Wardrobe
- Wired for Media Center with Surround Sound New Siding and a Replaced Roof
- Two Renovated Baths with New Fixtures and Back Splashes
- Picture Perfect Patio for Summer Sunsets Views of the Olympic Mountains
- Large Extra Room Perfect for a Home Office or Out-of-Town Guests
- Two Parking Spots (#4) & Storage Unit in Secure Garage
Here is the live listing. Get it while it’s hot, this market is moving fast: